Traineeship Expires November 30, 2021
Spend your summer in Miami, Florida or Webster, Texas with World Fuel Services! We are looking for a large cohort of highly motivated students for our 2022 Computer Science Summer Internship Program. The program is the go-to internship experience and gives students the opportunity to join a cutting edge team in an agile environment.
Headquartered in Miami, Florida, World Fuel Services is a diversified Fortune 100 company engaged in energy management, green energy and global fuel logistics. We drive innovation by focusing on global data networks, cloud, robotics and machine learning.
Assignments will be in one of the following areas:
- Cloud programming
- Business analysis
- Network infrastructure
- Identity security management
During the program, interns will be exposed to senior IT leadership and will have the opportunity to present the results of their internship project upon completion of the internship.
Depending on your performance, a full-time position may be offered to you at the end of your internship.
- Junior or senior students currently enrolled in computer science, information systems, information technology, math, engineering or a related degree program. Graduation date scheduled for December 2022 or May 2023.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Understanding of information technology; including hardware, operating system, database technologies, middleware, microservice application architecture, and continuous delivery.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of the business.
- The desire and the passion to learn.
- High level of motivation and dynamism.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Work under minimal supervision and adapt to a dynamic and changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Must be a creative and innovative thinker.
- Must be able to commit to working during regular office hours (8-5 or similar, Monday to Friday).