The US Assisted Reproductive Technologies Market report contains a detailed overview of the vendor landscape, competitive analysis, and critical market strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
New York, March 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “US Assisted Reproductive Technology Market – Industry Outlook & Forecast 2022-2027” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06247890/?utm_source =GNW
Rising prevalence of infertility, increasing number of fertility clinics offering fertility services, changing lifestyle of people leading to infertility, growing acceptance of ART procedure are some of the factors driving the growth of the market over the forecast period.
The US assisted reproductive technology (ART) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.90% during the forecast period.
GLOBAL MARKET SEGMENTATION OF ASSISTED REPRODUCTIVE TECHNOLOGIES IN THE UNITED STATES
Other factors such as increase in the number of ART device manufacturing companies, increasing investments from private and public players, and increase in financial aid programs are also contributing to the growth of the overall technology market. assisted reproduction. However, the high cost of infertility treatment and the risk associated with in vitro fertilization treatment is expected to limit the market growth over the forecast period.
Segmentation by type
o Age group
Between 35 & 40 years old
Over 40 years
In Virto Fertilization (IVF)
Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
• Final user
o Fertility clinics
The Cooper, Cook Medical and Vitrolife companies are the major players in the US assisted reproductive technology market. The market also has several regional players who compete with global players in terms of launching new products.
Major vendors in the market include Cooper, Cook Medical, FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Hamilton Throne, Merck KGaA, and Vitrolife. With the growing demand for infertility treatment in the United States, the market share of these vendors is expected to increase in the coming years. However, the big players face fierce competition from emerging players.
Vendors are gradually focusing on introducing innovative devices to penetrate and utilize the huge growth potential prevailing in the market. Technological advancements and innovations in the field of ART provide tremendous growth opportunity for vendors.
Profile of the main manufacturers
• Cooper companies
• Medical cook
• FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific
• Hamilton Thorne
• Merck Group
Other Important Manufacturers
• CARL ZEISS
• Esco life sciences
• INVO Biosciences
• Kitazato United States
• Medical rocket
• Thermo Fischer Scientific
• Thomas Medical
Main artistic service providers
• The American Fertility California Corp.
• Angels Creation Reproduction Center (ACRC)
• Aspire Houston Fertility Institute
• Boston IVF
• Fertility CARE
• Carolinas Fertility Institute
• CCRM Fertility
• Center for Reproductive Medicine
• Reproductive Associates designs
• Dallas-Fort Worth Fertility Associates
• Prolong fertility
• Fertility Center
• San Antonio Fertility Center
• Texas Infertility
• Innovative fertility center
• Institute of Human Reproduction (IHR)
• Main line Fertility and reproductive medicine
• Mayo Clinic
• New Hope Fertility Center
• Oma Fertility
• Overlake Reproductive Health
• Pacific Fertility Center
• Pacific Breeding Center
• Associates in Reproductive Medicine of Philadelphia
• ReproMed fertility center
• San Diego Fertility Center
• Santa Barbara Fertility Center
• Santa Monica Fertility
• Sher Institutes for Reproductive Medicine
• Southern California Breeding Center (SCRC)
• Tennessee Reproductive Medicine (TRM)
• Texas Center for Reproductive Health
• The Fertility and Gynecology Center
• The Las Vegas Fertility Center
• The reproductive medicine group
• UCLA Center for Fertility and Reproductive Health
• Western Fertility Institute
• Wisconsin Fertility
THE REPORT INCLUDES:
1. The US Assisted Reproductive Technology market size and growth rate analysis for the forecast period 2022-2027.
2. It offers comprehensive insights on current industry trends, trend forecasts and growth drivers for the United States Assisted Reproductive Technology Market.
3. The report provides the latest analysis of market share, growth drivers, challenges and investment opportunities.
4. It offers a comprehensive overview of market segments and regional outlook of the Assisted Reproductive Technology market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06247890/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001