DUBLIN, June 29, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Technology Topics 2021 – Tracking the Development of 3 Key Trends, 5G, Quantum Computing and Artificial Intelligence (AI)” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
5G, quantum computing and AI have been the subject of long discussions for several years and the hype surrounding them may reduce understanding of the real impacts these topics already have. This report aims to track their current position, explain their potential benefits, and see where issues have arisen. 2021 promises to be an important year for all three industries.
- 5G consists of the fifth generation cellular technology and is designed to enable faster mobile data speeds than previous 4G LTE and earlier technologies, thus offering the potential for revenue growth and reduced customer churn. 5G will allow networks to be virtually sliced to provide a range of different service characteristics for different use cases. For example, ultra-reliable, low-latency communications (URLLC) will support use cases including virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR), automated and remote-controlled robotics, and many more . Meanwhile, massive machine-type communications (mMTC) will eventually support millions, if not billions, of sensors and meters that can deliver value through data analysis and automation in cases. use such as agriculture, health care and public safety.
- While widespread corporate use remains for years to come, the hype around quantum computing (QC) continued to grow in 2020, and for good reason. More and more people are learning about quality control, with many companies now offering quantum cloud experiences for beginners and developers alike. Two separate organizations, Google and the University of Science and Technology China (USTC), have claimed the quantum advantage, but practical use cases need to be proven in 2021 for the field to continue to attract investment.
- AI is everywhere today. It can be found everywhere, from wearable tech to automated home devices, smart cities, cars, offices, and more. The technology is built into a range of systems, making it difficult to identify the revenue explicitly generated by AI. GlobalData predicts that the market for AI platforms will reach $ 52 billion in 2024, against $ 29 billion in 2019. AI is one of the hottest technologies, with the reality often falling short of the promises of vendors who are changing the world.
- See how AI is developing
- See how quantum computing is becoming more and more mainstream
- See how 5G is now ubiquitous
- Understand what are the major technological themes and how they are evolving
Reasons to buy
- What are the major themes developing in the technology sector?
- How developed is the 5G network currently?
- Does quantum computing have a major impact?
- In what sectors has AI now developed?
Main topics covered:
- 5G is the fifth generation of cellular technology
- Mobile network operator deployments are uneven
- Evolution of the 5G mobile subscription
- Evolution of mobile 5G revenues
- 5G capabilities and use cases
- Ultra-reliable, low-latency communications (URLLC)
- Massive Machine-Type Communications (mMTC)
- Quantum computing
- Artificial intelligence
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/opaxik
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets